Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The hospital class says goodbye

I finished up at HealthPark Medical Center on Tuesday after being there for over a year. My Monday 10am class, who call themselves the "Yearlings" because they've been there with Doc and I for over a year, gave me some nice going-away gifts. They have made some tremendous progress and it's been a pleasure to work with them. One lady, Maryanne, told me we did more for here than all her therapies combined (she'd had polio and a stroke). That means tons to me.
    I'm going to miss them but Marc Rowe will take good care of them. I have him and Teresa Frank at the hospital to thank for re-starting the program. Marc told me I should get it going again in 2009 and Teresa was all for it when I called her. It's been a huge benefit to many and I'm glad Marc will keep it going.
    Group shot sent by Dr. Jim Reid.

No comments:

Post a Comment