Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Crocodile and the Crane

I was given this book as a gift by Marc Sigle on my last trip to Germany. It's a story wrapped around an American chi-kung master but not a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon type of story. I did not know how to describe it but when I looked at the back cover, there it was in small print; Fiction/Martial Arts Fiction/Apocalyptic Thriller. I didn't know they had an Apocalyptic Thriller catagory.
   I read it quickly. It had just enough detail on chi-kung and martial arts to keep me interested as well as a story that kept moving. The author is a well-versed martial artist. His bio says he did some kenpo.
   If you're into Chinese martial arts I think you'll like it. $12.95, ISBN-13 is 978-1-59439-087-6.

http://www.amazon.com/Crocodile-Crane-Novel-Immortality-Apocalypse/dp/1594390878

No comments:

Post a Comment